Thursday, December 11, 2008

Animax: LaMB Blogging Contest

As an avid watcher of the Animax channel, I could not help but notice the teasers that started airing a few months back. At first I thought it was a public message from CABC, a non-government organization established to help the environment from its own worst enemy-man. I give a salute to the production crew for making it look authentic.

I finally realized it was a teaser when the other videos came in (i.e. the Cerra News, the CerraVox video blog). Haha. I laughed at myself for realizing it a little bit late. When it struck me that it was for an upcoming animated film to be produced by Animax, it got me more intrigued and hooked.

I was even more thrilled to find out that there’s a blogging contest for LaMB. To cut it short, all one has to do blog about four (4) topics about LaMB as set in the contest rules. The winner gets to take home an Animax mini laptop; 2nd Prize, Sony PSP; and 3rd Prize, Animax USB speakers and Animax limited edition Trexi toy.


For more information and the official rules kindly visit www.animax-asia.com and www.animax-lamb.com.


What are you waiting for? Start Blogging! Contest period is from 1 December 2008 up to 31 January 2009.

No comments: